Return and Exchange Policy
(This does not apply to International or special order items, International and special orders are not returnable.)
AutoCustoms.com provides you with 30-day satisfaction guarantee. You may return your product for any reason within 30 days of delivery of the product (Some restrictions apply. See information below.) If you find that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, give us a call. If we are at fault, we will replace the parts or exchange them at our discretion and our cost.
- Non-defective items should be returned in good condition.
- Return Material Authorization (RMA) numbers are good for 30-days from the date of issue.
- Returns are not accepted for special order items unless we are at fault.
- International customers will need to call for return info.
Return and Exchange Fees
We strive to make returns or exchanges as easy as possible. If you need to return or exchange your product, please call 888-855-4621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to exchange something from your order, there are no additional fees.
If you’d like to return something from your order, we’ll happily refund the purchase price of the product minus $25 for return shipping ($125 for freight items). Once the product is returned and inspected, you will receive a refund, minus the shipping fees.
If the return is due to the product being defective or because of our error return shipping is on us!
No returned merchandise will be accepted without a Return Material Authorization (RMA). If delivery of a package is refused without prior authorization, or for any reason other than obvious shipping damage, then you will be responsible for the shipping costs both ways.
Items That Are Not Returnable
- Custom Painted Products
- Special Order Items
- Gift Cards
My Part Doesn’t Fit!
Please call our tech line at 888-855-4621 (please provide this phone number) before initiating a return or exchange so we can determine the best solution to your problem. Sometimes there’s an easy solution!
I Don’t Like the Product I Ordered or I Ordered the Wrong Product. How Do I Return It?
If the product is just not what you wanted or if you made a mistake when ordering, please follow these instructions:
- Use the Contact Us page or call our Customer Service Department at 888-855-4621 (link to correct site) for an RMA (Return Material Authorization). Let us know the Order Number and reason for return. You will find your order number on your invoice copy.
- We will issue you an RMA (Return Material Authorization), and email you instructions, usually within 1-3 business days. Please read the instructions carefully to ensure exchanges and refunds can be completed as quickly as possible.
- Whenever possible, please repackage your return in the original manufacturer's packaging with all items including the instructions, tags, and all related hardware. If you received your product damaged or with missing parts, please notify us immediately.
- Return shipping label will be emailed to you.
- Any product shipped back to AutoCustoms.com without previous authorization will be refused and the customer will pay return shipping charges.
- Send your return only to the warehouse address provided to you at the time we issue the return authorization number.
- Make sure to keep a record of the tracking number for your returning shipment. AutoCustoms.com cannot be responsible for the returned items until we, or our agents (factory or warehouses), have signed for the packages.
- AutoCustoms.com is not responsible for any items lost or damaged in shipping.
- Returns of non-defective products must be received in good condition. The warehouse must inspect all non-defective returns before we can process refunds or exchanges.
- Please allow the usual banking time for refunds to appear on your credit card statement. This can take up to 7 business day from the day the refund is processed. AutoCustoms.com does not accept COD's on returns.
- Refunds are returned to whatever form of payment that was used at the time of purchase.
- If you paid by check or money order, please allow 2 weeks after the return is processed to receive your refund check.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
How Do I Cancel an Order? **YOU MUST CALL IN and speak to a representative to officially cancel an order. Orders CANNOT be canceled by email or voicemail. Orders are processed immediately to each shipping warehouse; therefore, it is almost impossible to cancel an order before it has shipped. Custom made products may be subject to fees upon cancellation due to manufacturer production costs. Fees may range from $50 - $225 depending on which part of the process the cancellation is requested. Please double check your email order confirmation for any errors as soon as you receive it. If there is an error, it is much easier to correct before any product is shipped!
My Order Was Damaged in Shipment
UPS & FedEx Shipments All items that are shipped are in new and unused condition. Most of the items you will purchase from us will be shipped using UPS or FedEx ground. If a package is delivered to you in damaged condition, you do have the option of refusing delivery of a package with obvious damage. If you accept delivery from UPS or FedEx and find it is damaged, please call us immediately at 888-855-4621
(link to correct site). Please save all boxes and packing material for inspection by the shipping company. Digital photos of any damage or defects are always helpful and may be required to successfully process your return. Please see our freight policy for items that ship via freight truck. Please call us when you need assistance in resolving a damage claim. We want this to be as painless as possible. These situations do happen and we are experienced in resolving damage claims.
We Sent You the Wrong Item or You Are Missing Parts of Your Shipment
Please call us immediately regarding any mistakes on your order. We need to hear about problems within 30 days of order receipt. If you gave us the correct part number or vehicle information, and we made a mistake:
- Let us know which item(s) you received incorrectly or what you are missing. We will go over the situation with you and will find the simplest, fastest way to resolve our mistake.
Defects & Warranty Policy
At times there will be products that fail due to a manufacturer defect. We honor all warranties provided by the individual manufacturers. Generally, warranties cover defects in materials and workmanship. Manufacturers will replace the parts or exchange them, at their discretion, upon proof of warranty issues. Warranties do not cover damage resulting from normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, neglect, improper installation, fire, vandalism, act of God, or any form of abuse. Labor and shipping are not covered under any warranty. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Please contact customer service for more specific details.
How Do I Make a Warranty Claim?
To make a warranty claim please follow these steps:
- Call Customer Service at 888-855-4621 (link to correct site). Let us know the part number, order number, and the specific defect.
- Once we confirm the date the item was purchased and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit, we will ask you for a brief description of the defect. Digital photos of any damage or defects are always helpful and are sometimes necessary for the manufacturer to evaluate the damage and determine the best cou of action. (Repair/Replace/Return).
- If the manufacturer determines that a product needs to be returned, please pack your return in a sturdy shipping carton using indestructible packing tape. Repackaging is the customer’s responsibility.
What is Guaranteed Fit?
AutoCustoms.com offers our exclusive free "2 Way" shipping for all phone orders to make sure the parts you order are the right fit for your vehicle with no extra charges to you! This 2 Way shipping offer is available to our customers who call in to place their order with our sales reps, and meet these basic requirements:
- Order products that have a shipping destination within the Contiguous 48 States. Free shipping is unavailable for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and international orders or orders that must be shipped via freight truck.
- Orders must meet our Free Shipping minimum (currently $150).
- Customers must have ordered over with phone with one of our sales reps.
- Customer must have provided us with accurate information for the vehicle they are ordering for.
- Customers allow us the opportunity to replace any incorrect parts with the correct ones.