Tonneau Cover options are becoming more popular as time goes on. It's part of the Auto Customs mission to make choosing a tonneau cover an easier process for you to handle. We are tonneau cover experts with a staff trained to help you find the perfect tonneau cover for you and your vehicle.
Every cover we offer is right for somebody! Once you figure out your budget, choosing a cover is easy. At any point during the process, connect with one of our tonneau experts to find the right cover. Take a look at the different types of covers broken down...
- Hinged Tonneau Cover
- A hinged tonneau cover is usually one solid piece that is connected to a hinge near the cab of the truck. Material is usually fiberglass or ABS which offer the best in security because of the durable construction and built in locks.
- Retractable Tonneau Cover
- This unique style of cover offers the same amount of security as hinged and is usually made of aluminum. These covers roll neatly into a canister in the front of the bed, with the help of a spring loaded rail. Very innovative design and low profile make these great covers.
- Painted Tonneau Cover
- Painted covers are the same thing as hinged covers that come painted, or have the ability to be painted. OEM paint matching is the most popular option but they can be custom painted as well.
- Roll-up Tonneau Cover
- This is the most popular style of soft tonneau cover. Soft covers don't provide as much security since they can be cut into, but they make for an affordable, good looking addition to any truck. They feature creative ways to keep tension and a coveted low profile look on your truck.
- Snap Tonneau Cover
- These are the most affordable covers because of the limited tech involved, but with newer snap covers comes more features and ease of operation.
- Toolbox Tonneau Cover
- Just like it sounds, these are soft covers (either roll-up or snap) that accommodate for most standard sized toolboxes. Previously, you would have had to decide between a tonneau cover or a toolbox, this type of cover allows you to have the benefits of both.
- Soft Folding Tonneau Cover
- A soft folding tonneau cover would be the alternative to a roll up or snap. These covers are usually constructed of an aluminum frame that folds in 3 sections. Since they have vinyl or canvas tarps, they are very light and easy to use.
- Hard Folding Tonneau Cover
- Hard folding covers, like retractable covers, take the hard cover in a different direction. Metal panels are connected with hinges that fold up to the cab of the bed. Ultimate security and function make these some of the most practical covers available.
Content of this page is by Dustin at Auto Customs.